Install with pip (coming soon!)¶
InterMol will be added to PyPI as soon as we get our first stable release up and running.
Install from source¶
$ git clone https://github.com/shirtsgroup/InterMol.git $ cd InterMol $ python setup.py install
Or if you plan on contributing something:
$ python setup.py develop
To use InterMol, the following libraries and software will need to be installed.
- Linux, Mac OS X or Windows operating system
- We develop mainly on 64-bit Mac and CentOS machines. TravisCI is currently only set up to perform testing on Debian.
- Python == 2.7
- Once our unit tests flesh out a bit more, we intend to add support for >=2.6.
- NumPy >= 1.6.0
- Numpy is the base package for numerical computing in python.
- simtk.unit >= 0.1
- Python unit classes for dimensional analysis and unit conversion.